Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Past Half Way.

There just no difference.

3 exams down, 2 to go. Stats and ExPhys left. Cramming like crazy. Well to be really honest, not THAT crazy, but to an extent where i'm pushin' myself to learn. Z-scores, probability, inferences and whatnot. It's clicking, well, most of it hopefully.

Worried and not worried. Workout was the same old, leg workout, just legs today, and a steady cardio to get me going. Pushed out 100kgs on squats. I could do moar, but the mental side of it put me off near the end of the set. I needa concentrate moar. Balance getting better with the one-legged calf raises too. So that's nice.

But i've still got moar to do. Summer's on it's way, and i wanna be at least presentable if y'all know what i mean. How y'all feelin' bout this summer aye? it'll be burnin' but it'll be good. Many beach trips to look forward to, and moar opportunities to have fun. Summer holidays, esp for us uni kids. But i won't be full into the partying side, this man will be doing his bit to be better for the near AND far future. Hope everything falls into place, and hope errybody has a nice time cruising through the rest of this season and all of summer. It'll be aight.

Fasted blood test tomolo morning. Not looking forward to it. But it's all part of the study. So i'll be aight with it. Then a whole days worth of study before the STATS exam on the DAY AFTER. GEEZ. Why did an exam have to fall on that day? I'll do what i can tho. I'll try. Hopefully it'll be good.

Aights, I've got moar to study, moar to do, and food to eat. I'll catch y'all later.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment