Monday, November 14, 2011

Startin' again.

Hey y'all, hows it goin'?

I've been tired as ISH. But it's all good.
Research done, shoulder alignment needed, course started. It's been quite ... normal, i suppose, had Hungry Jacks the other day with my speciall grrll~~ and it was nice =D The taste of a HJ whopper, 'maccas chips', and being with the most special person in the world. I'd call this a unique experience xP Every moment spent doing something different with my grrl is a unique experience, coz it'll never be the same with anyone else. That's why it's so special. Thanks babe ~

Semi-planning worked as a lil safety net this time. Looks like plans of finishing this course before Christmas is going to prove to be 'difficult'. And what was moar surprising? The due date is in the middle of next year. So i'm assuming they assume that it'll take us around that much time. But don't get me wrong. I'm still gonna try as hard as I can to get this done by the end of the year. After all, I still got my licence to get, fitness goals to reach and moar dough to make.

It's alright tho, hopefully the five startin' weeks will get me to a considerable point so i can start cutting through the practical part of my course ASAP. Green Tea study is going well, tablets from my bottle nearly gone. Not looking forward to the VO2 Max Test. It's gonna be terrible.

Well, the years nearly up already, it's crazy, and the weather...just as crazy. It's gotten so hot and humid lately. SiiGH. Enywey.

Y'all partyin' and relaxing? TSD, Shadowlordz, and a few bros i met today. Final exam tomolo. Good Luck guys. Kill it.

And y'all remember...

"The only limitations one has are the ones they place on themselves" - Muhammed Ali.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment