Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's done is done.

And it's ALL DONE! Exams are OVER.

Final exam today. I mean, a few mates and I were all prepared and all. We wore beachwear to the final exam, knocked it down. The last thing in the way. Then the victorious rain sprinkled on us as we walked out of the exam theatre. It was happy happy. But also like....dayumm...we was all pumped to go to the beach to kick back and chill. Even people who weren't prepared for the beach thought it was a good idea. Turns out it wasn't meant to be. And we just all accepted. Well, all of us except one. And he turned out to be right, but the timing was just not playin' along with him. It got past 30 degrees at 3. i left at half past 2 or so. Only the perfectly sizzling temperature didn't last for long.

But that's all there is. Now - for most people - is holiday time.
Time to find something to do
Time to think of what they WANTED to do
Time to get a job, for some funny mates
Time to work harder, for a minority
Time to wait for the time where everyone just nervously waits for their marks.
Time to just do...nothing I guess

For me? It's to work harder; enjoy the company of those around me; catch up with those i've neglected for way too long (TSD, Shadowlordz, Soft-toy yeah, I'm pointing at you guys hahaha). Neglected might be a lil harsh for what I've done tho. I mean, I HAVE stopped to talk or poke fun at you guys every now and then =P

Time to work. Time to reach higher up. Time to become. Y'all ready? I know I am.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment