Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Impatient Summer Nights

Ever wanted something so much you can see it in front of you every where you go? In every one you see? In your head, in your mind, in your FACE? I have. It sucks. I'm one impatient little b*tchazz BN so naturally, I hate the waiting game. But you sit and you hustle (yeah cos I'm soooooo black) and you wait for the moment. Seize it and own it. One shot. One opportunity. Oh I see where this is going...

Skittles. Oh no that's not it. Eminem! And Weezy F Baby. And the F is for FINISHER. Or Fornicate. Or Frontdoor. Depends which Wayne song you listen to. His name changes more times than a girl changes clothes. Or me for that matter.  Anyway.

Jyamaigo halfway through...I ain't even started! I wish I was halfway through. He get the spaced out exams, I get the connect four type. Yep, the old four days of four straight exams. For the special kid. Then a 3 day rest. It's always three days. Always. Think about it. The three day rest. Then the final exam. Time to pump up the WAM, don't wanna drop outta my course. That'd be an entirely redundant use of HECS. I ain't paying the government a cent more than they need.

Can't wait till the last day. Imma throw it up in the air and be on my four month break. Hit work 3 days a week, bout $400 a week should get me through the holidays. I hope. If I am bothered to work that much. Hopefully get my P's. Bout bloody time. So much baby boy. Sucks. To be me? Highly DOUBTFUL.

SO BABY DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE MY ONLY, YOU WON'T BE LONELY.

Even if the ground is falling up. Cos frankly, that'd be a whole lot scarier than the sky falling down. Again, think about it. Sky doesn't hurt. Ground does. Up defies gravity. Down is normal. But maybe that's the nerd in me? Some people say I'm a nerd. I respectfully disagree and retort: I'm not a nerd, I'm just slightly observant and completely retarded. Just my opinion. I mean, you don't have to agree. I'm sure Mister Jyamaigo would though. Clearly.

I'm running out of things to ramble about! So much running through my mind. Exams, houses, her, grading, skittles, driving (not the girl kind), death, burial, resurrection, old testament biblical metaphors. CALL ME ICARUS II, cause I'm gonna fly one day. And not melt my wings like a retard. Oh that too. Redesigning my wings.

Eating from a big plate,

The (long lost) Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment