Monday, August 6, 2012

She deserve all of the credit for how I'm about to get it.

So I'm told I don't blog enough. And lately I'm think that's very true. I mean, come on, no posts in like 6 months? Oops ahahaha. But anyways.

Mr Sleepless just got back from a snow trip. Guess who can snowboard now? That's right, it's me! Wooo. There's nothing like tearing down a mountain side, powder spraying behind you, reaching speeds of who knows what...before you stack it and tumble head first into the snow, bounce into the air, cartwheel in the most maniacal of fashions and crash land back to earth with a few more dents in your wrist. But hey, it was hella fun! Defs gonna go back and do that again.

Dead tired and aching, but training is at its peak again. Hopefully taking it to the next level with a new belt. Now, it may be black but it definitely ain't Dolce and Gabbana if you know what I mean. Shout out to the medalists, y'all did well. Reppin' ndaht :P

Baby steps. Back to uni and already 5 days behind. Time to catch up. I'll leave you with a taste of The Sleepless Dreamer's Dreamland. Enjoy.





Tell me what you need,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment