Thursday, August 9, 2012

This is no way to live.

This shit right now, it's overwhelming.
So much to hear, but it's all noise.
There's no longer that shining and angelic voice in my life.
So it's certain.
Noise is all I'll be hearing.
I finally got qualified,
and yeah? So what?
It's nothing. Nothing matters now.
I'm about to snap.
Take one moar step.
Even if someone just gives me an accidental nudge.
There'll be no moar nice playing.
There's no moar smiling and pretending.
It's all fake.
So let it be what it is.

When death, isolation,
separation, grudge, hate
profanities being the most polite words
that you can hear, every minute of the day...
You know things are different.
So what's different now?

Nothing's different.
But nothing's the same.


Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment