Sunday, October 9, 2011

AsSIGHnments & Assessments

Here come the week, when you realise there's only two weeks left o' uni. well...for this year anyway...SHIAT i say! Two group works to sort out just 2-3 days before they're due, and both groups haven't even met up. And ONE group, i don't even know half the members. Schweet huh? Not realli. Lucky they only worth 4 and 5 percent. Otherwise i would've had some leading to do. Enywey, this ain't stopped me from havin' fun, or just looking for new ways of procrastinating without feeling like I am. I think we've all become a master of that. Don't be proud tho, things just MIGHT start to pile up =P

Yes, like they're piling up for me. LOL. So that's why i decided to clean up a little, then organize some of my stuff on my table, and the files on my computer, then check all my emails, give facebook a last glance, check if Captain America is up for the downloadin' yet and then....oh yeah, put my phone to charge up to full battery, back up my stuff for tomolo, have a little fruit, grab a glass of water for when i'm studying like crazy when i'm ready to, take a shower, download ALL the lectures i have to catch up with, then jump up on here and give y'all somethin' to read so you won't distract me while i'm studyin' later =P and then FINALLY, i might settle for just grabbin' some fruit before i start the studyin'. But wait, my chair feels a little uncomfy, i might hang up my jackets, put away my clothes and then....ohkay, y'all get the point xP I can do this for HOURS.

So alrite, for actual reasons! i'll type up what i gotta do here. Catch up on 7 lectures for exphys. 10 for anatomy (these should be quick tho), maths assignment 15%, contact my two groups to see what i gotta do for the group, and I think i'll stick to those things for now. hahahaha ALRITE.

Takin' my green tea tablet and off I go, into the land of 'in-the-zone' studyin', I'll see y'all on the otherside. or maybe on another post =P ohkay i really shouldnt do that hahahaha

To work!


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment