Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woman Of My Dreams

But I don't sleep, so I never find her...Well I don't know about you, but I ain't Dwayne Carter (a.k.a Lil Wayne). I'm The Sleepless Dreamer. So I don't sleep. But I do dream. And I have found her. And she's so special. And I'd do anything for her.

Congratulations baby, you know what for. Made me so proud. And thank you, again. For knowing me so well. It's freaky. And I like it.

Baby won’t you spend the night
Darling I don’t want to wake up, and you are not by my side


Been filled with assignments these past two weeks. Three quizzes, three assignments, two weeks, intense workload getting intenser. And I just sleep through it all. I'm not even bothered with it any more. I just feel so lazy. Did 5 weeks of chemistry notes in 2 days and I'm still not caught up. Damn I need that midsem break badly. Shut myself in a room for 8 days and just go ape shit on the nerd inside me. A nerd that I'm frequently told is expressing itself in whatever I say or do. So I notice things, big deal =P

A:"We need to get you to a club!"
TSD: "Thing is, I wouldn't dance in a club, I'm too self conscious"

I'm told I can dance. Secretly, I know I can...sort of. I just am really that self conscious about it. Maybe having my buddy Mr. Jyamaigo next to me may provide some encouragement. Same styles, yet somehow different. And he's A LOT better. Like actually. He can move. Somehow. Big clunky thing that he is (hahaha, Mr Jay, I jest).

Hopefully acing these last few weeks of uni. Aiming for some improvement in the grades. But motivation is lacking. For me, first year counts for jack all. But it's a base to build on. So we work on it.

Somebody is going to see the backward E with his bestfriend. That's right. These two twinboys have scored some awesome tickets to the Eminem Show. One shot, one opportunity and we grabbed it. Great seats, great lineup and a great night. Awwwww yeah!

Happy (belated) Birthday to the bestfriend. Even though she seems to think insulting my race in front of me is entirely acceptable =P

To my man, ShadowLord, hearts, minds and prayers go out to you. Hope you are feeling better soon and the FyreAndBrimstoan team wishes you a speedy recovery.

Random segue. I don't know where to go with this. I just sit here mashing away at my keyboard, getting better at my touch typing. But for what? I dunno. Life flies by and people change. But I have my constants. And for them, I am forever grateful. Shoutout to Jyamaigo, Enjay (keep your head up, big sis), ShadowLord, A, Brother Joey, Shifty (sometimes =P), Beiby, my family (both blood and adopted), and my one special Miss Croft. Love y'all, each to his own. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dreamer out,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment