Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things bout eyes.

Just thought i'd jump on to post a lil somethin somethin for y'all coz we've been ah.... a lil inactive so to speak.

Well, wasn't concentrating today, well, at work i mean. and then i raised my hand to push up my glasses to fix them, align them, do whatever i usually do out of habit to fix my glasses. Only to turn out looking like a complete douchebag coz....i was wearing contacts. Remind me again why this feels so weird? surely i ain't the only one who's like this.... or maybe i am, due to the unstable patterns of using glasses and contacts. And especially after i noticed it. I KEPT ON DOING IT.

Then there's the other side of it, when i actually DO wear my glasses, and think to myself, hmmmm, its so clear, i MUST be wearing contacts! so i automatically raise my hand to scratch my brow or rub my eyes, onli to smear oil or something all over my glasses. megaSiiGH?! I THINK SO!

Well, other than that, my mid sem break has been quite fitting. Study, work, relax n play. twas not that bad if i think bout it. tho ... still behind on some work :P but ... that's how it is when UR A UNI STUDENT!

Mentally draining work. But tis work. This mayne gon deal with it. And its gon be finnneeeee. BECAUSE! What better way to relax after work, than spendin' time with my special someone, takin' a lil stroll, then hittin' bar for Steak n Chips and Chicken Caesar Salad. And don't forget, the Vodka Sunrise! :PP Then we hit the park and be like...relaxin' time xP my favourite! hahahaha wish it could always be like spendin' time in the park

coz,

it's like,
spendin'
time with you just,
doin'
absolutely nothin',
that makes me happy~ =)

Babeee~ thanks for today! =)

and to y'all,


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment