Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Borin' Afternoon.

All is boreded! Feels like i'm havin a mid sem break by myself. Enyweys. You'd think it's time to get stuff done aye? But again and again, it's that source of procrastination at the back of ur head telling you it just don't feel like studying. And so you don't, well for a lil at least, but a lil plus a lil plus another lil equals ... a lot.

So, I guess me postin' up on here will gimme a lil moar motivation to just get on studyin' coz well.... i've told y'all imma study, so not studying would be.... well, i'd feel bad about it. I better sign off quick. I can feel the very persuasive and lazy side of my thinking of ideas to how i could evade studying whilst still feel like i DID accomplish the task of absolutely nothing. So y'all wish me luck. This mayne needs study. And imma get to it right now.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment