Saturday, August 17, 2013

Twerk It, One Kick at a Time

Shorty got the black bra showing
Tatted up, ass fat enough
She a bad bitch and she already know it
Yeah she know it, Yeah yeah she know it

     *     *     *     *     *

Ho, shut the fuck up!
I got way too much on my mental, 
I learn from what I've been through
I'm finna do what I didn't do 
And still waking up like the rent's due

Ahahaha I'll bet she's a bad bitch with her tats and dat azz. Far above average...and savage and cabbage. So bad, that chick with dat ass. Superficial too, no doubt. Those ones always are. But whatever.

I went superficial too! I mean, I needed new kicks. Check it.

SHOE GAME ADVANCING!

Exhibit A: Nike Dunk Free (Deep Royal Blue and Atomic Red)



I like to think I've got that Royalty in me. Also, I'm colourblind so I see this as purple in certain lights and I like purple. Pink and purp, beautiful combo.

Exhibit B: Lil Wayne x Supra Spectre Chimera (White/Black/Red)




Yum. I love my high tops, I got like three or four. These ones are amazing. Sneaker game on point. It may have been a while since Lil Wayne rapped like he used to but man, he did well with these.

This is your song,

The Sleepless Dreamer

6 comments:

  1. I find this blog hilarious.. the fact that you can call this literature in any form and decide to make all these connotations about some 'ho' (I think you meant 'hoe' - wow I don't think this is even worthy of rapper material!) But next time please mr 'savage cabbage' try something more original and less pointed towards some girl you're hung up over! Readers will appreciate the change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using such vulgar language, where's the maturity?
    Black Eyed Peas got us asking, Where is the love? Oh, isn't it His golden rule?
    Anyway, sometimes the best way to advance is to let it go. Stop holding onto the past and hostilities and perhaps freedom of ones mind will follow. A strong man can work on his flaws and troubles, rather than playing the blame game and come on, name calling?

    Goodluck, hopefully you'll get past these great struggles in your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think you're addicted to pictures and sittin talkin’ ’bout bitches that you almost had." - You like Drake, eat it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D
    And then you take the time to realise that the post is about getting superficial, having a release and spending some money on myself. Let's face it, I'm a bad bitch!

    The only demon I have is the one in the mirror,

    The Sleepless Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are insignificant. You don't even register. Keep the hate coming, I mean... I guess you have nothing else better to do, right? #doesntmatter #youdontmatter

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highlight of the feedback in this post is that people are "criticizing" shit they Don't even understand. If you knew anything about the actual message in the blog you'd not be so sensitive and paranoid about who (it's actually what, but KKs I'll go with your twisted idea) is about. Let me simplify for the small minded fool.
    1. "Mr Savage Cabbage" - Lupe Fiasco, Bitch Bad. Look it up.
    2. This entire blog is actually about vanity, and being superficial. NOT "some girl"
    3. Blogs are meant for personal expression, not for maturity. Thanks though.
    4. Really? Black eyed peas? After releasing a song like "Where is the love?" they released a song called "Boom Boom Pow" eugh.
    5. Haters gonna hate.

    #YOLObitch #LoveItOrLeaveIt "ImmaturePeopleComplainingAboutImmaturity.

    #BrilliantlyUnpredictable

    ReplyDelete