Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I want.

Today was a good day. Wind blowing my hair back as I set foot on the warm sand, sinking gently with every step as each granule of sand swam past my toes, thongs in one hand, other hand loosely hanging off the gym sack strapped on my shoulder. The sun blazed down, but the wind transformed the stinging sun into a warm aura around me. The clear azure sky, lined with a single stretch of cloud. The water beckoning for me forward, the calm waves lapped graciously over one another as I approached. Setting my bag down and dropping my thongs next to my bag I walked straight up to the beach. There was no hesitation as you would when taking ur first steps off the shore and joining the ocean. It was almost like there was no water, and I was just walking down a gentle and moist surface. I walked till the water was at my stomach, turned to face the shore, outstretched my arms and felt as the ocean lifted me off my feet. All the ocean worshipping what had finally become part of it. The shore began to disappear as I looked to the sky, floating in the water.

The last sound of a simple wave breaking, and I woke.
That's where the good day stopped.

What do I want? I'd say not much, but with no comparison, it would seem like a heckload. So I'll say it. There's a lot I want. I want someone who genuinely cares. Someone who I can talk to. Someone who'll be blindly sympathetic sometimes. Someone who'll be empathetic every once in a while. Someone who wouldn't mind 'PDA' in the presence of their friends. Someone who WANTS to know how my day was. Someone who CARES when I'm hurt. Someone who just wants to talk to me. Someone who can make me feel like I'm a little moar special than everyone else every now and then. Someone who wants to sit next to me instead of opposite me at a restaurant. Someone who hugs me from behind while I'm ordering fast food or take-out. Someone who wants to share their emotions with me. Someone who I can exchange responses of our emotions with. Someone who doesn't think negatively of me. Someone who doesn't assume what I'm going to say. Someone who thinks and knows that I want them to be the happiest they can be. Someone who knows that I'm not trying to judge them. Someone who doesn't explode and pull up barriers especially for me. Someone who WANTS to hold my hand wherever we are. Someone who doesn't see everything I do or say in a negative light.

Maybe I'm ugly. Maybe I'm sad. Maybe if I'm just plain hideous. Maybe looking at me makes you hate me. But I just want to show that certain someone, that just because I might seem to be a scary person, or because I look like the 'type' to cause pain. I'm not. I'm just me.

I'm lonely.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

P.S. TSD bro. I gotta train ya. GYM SOMETIME. Let me know when you're free at the gym with no distractions. This is gonna be one hell of a gym sesh bro.
And to y'all out there, keep goin' at the cryptic. I'll reveal the answer after a couple moar posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment