Saturday, March 3, 2012

A watery G note about the lonely man (8)

And yeah, that ain't the msn emoticon for the music symbol. It's a cryptic. The highest regards to the few that may decipher it. Courtesy of Shadowlordz. And to y'all? have at it.

I stand alone. All that was once there, is now either gone, or engraved by fyre into my memories. Every step hurting doesn't even measure up anymoar. Everytime i THINK, it will hurt. There's no preventing or dodging. It WILL hurt.

I'm pretty sure I know why everything's the way it is. But because I know, I also don't understand why or how it became so. What have I done?

But bring it back round. Don't let those negative thoughts get the best of me. Coz as I saw on a website i checked out. It never gets easier...You just get better...
And as long as there is a chance, ya boy right here's not gonna stop. I take my chances and opportunities, and i'm gonna do what i gotta do to get where i gotta go. Even if my life is just one step, I'm gonna make sure it's one hell of a step that I take. Worst is, maybe I ain't even started yet. Maybe this is the pre-warmup, which precedes the warmup, which leads to the pre workout, followed by the workout, which precedes the post workout, then the cooldown. TSD tell em what the cooldown consists of.

Day free tomolo. Gonna hopefully see my baby grrl, after a full month and moar of not seeing her pretty face. Hope she's happy and rested upp, and hope work don't get too busy for her. Can't wait to see her~

Alrite boys and grrls. Ya boy's gonna call it a night for bloggin' and be back soon with another post some other time.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment