Friday, March 16, 2012

Never Enough

Heated day, one of my bud's got crushed pretty hard today, chasin' after what he wanted for so long. He was so sure. Of everything. He even fitted the definition of being cute. That's how head over heels he was. But most things are never as they seem. And when he finally got the chance, he was 'beaming' as another friend simply but accurately described. But when he saw...when he felt...when he was shattered on the spot...it was over. There wasn't even a single word exchanged. Then he realised, as we all did with him, he never had a chance at all. It never even 'started'.

Oh the pain he must be feeling.
Now he can't even look at her in the eye.
No, wait...now he doesn't even want to look her in the eye.
Being as naive and innocent as he was. It's strange though. Even he, the non-drinker, said he wanted to get shitfaced. We must all really have the wrong impression of a drink.

I feel for you brother. I know you'll take it like a man and soldier on.
Take it easy. We all here with you.

On a lighter note though. Today was strange, hanging with a slightly different group of friends, realising they knew people that I didn't quite get along with, yet wondering how they were so different.

I'm starting to eat a lot healthier too, it was an immediate drop from everyday food, to the cleanest diet i have ever had. Hopefully this will work out for me, I'll be moar than happy if it does.

Work was smooth too; busy as hell, but I was a machine, getting through every interview like Ludacris rapping his everyday song.

My progress for my extra studies have been hindered for quite a while now. I want to get my clients done and trained within the next two weeks. I want to get this last certificate. Not to prove anything. Or to anyone. But to prove to myself that I can get things done.

Well, my baby sister's birthday tomolo, hope y'all wish her a happy birthday, and imma wish her happy birthday right here, and tomolo, when she have her birthday, on St. Patrick's Day too! Y'all better wear something GREEN! hahahaha

Alrite, I'm out.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment