Friday, March 2, 2012

4 Hours Less.

Hey,
Y'all doin' well? Hope y'all doin' better than the Sydney weather. Coz that's definitely not on Santa's nice list. And even tho i mention santa. I really hope the weather don't go lastin' that long being as terrible as it is. First week of uni down, never felt moar tired. But easing in back to uni didn't feel like much at all, it just feels like we've been thrown back into the middle of a semester and we're all already at the phase where we're all too tired to even listen already. Funny how most of the stuff they teachin' us was already taught last year tho so idk.

Works good, lifes gonna be a lot less boring now, coz my baby grrls back. She had a great timee and i'm happy for that =P Found out that my mayne TSD still needa follow my directions when parking, coz that car ain't gon park itself =P

Well, oh yeah! the 4 hour less thing. I always forget to talk about what I name the damned post LOL the 4 hour less referred to the lecturers and members of the biomechanics faculty being generous and allowing for a lecture to be 4 hours earlier so we don't have to wait 4 hours due to our tutorial from another course. sweet right? I gotta agree. spending so much time at uni's gonna make me implode, then explode, then resurrect to study some moar and then die. The four hours less also refers to my baby grrl coming back from the 4 hour difference! YAY! xDD mad right? I always knew i was mega smart at making connections LOL i kid.

One day of work, a few hours of rest, then another day of rest before the wrath of the uni week takes over again. And again. And again. SiiGH.

Well, I'm a lil tired from a lil bit here and a lil bit there. or maybe nothing's affecting me and i'm just being so lazy im tired :S LOL hahahaha

Aight then,


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment