Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yeah. I'm Losin' it.

Appreciate some help, but I don't think there's anyone out there who can help me out.
I don't wanna burden people close to me with what's in my head anyways.
I really have no idea what to do anymoar.
What happens when someone doesn't even have time to get back to you? Consistently?
Out of sight, out of mind sorta thing goin' on?
I'm no expert. But I'm sure as hell ain't an idiot.
Sometimes you just get stuck, and every exit that's possible is just jumping into a worse situation.
What do you do? If I'm my usual self. I make do with the IMpossible.
But right now? At the state of mind I'm in at this very moment?
Violence probably won't even help me feel better anymoar.
I'm numb.

Well, y'all party up hard and have a great time tomolo.
It's Australia Day after all. If you're celebrating with friends and family, be grateful.
Coz I ain't gettin' none of that ISH.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment