Friday, January 27, 2012

Mindless Void?

So what's going on? Need a man to lend a helping hand? I'm just a lost little boy but I'll help you find the way. So talk to me, tell me what's on your mind. I'm not just some guy, I'm a damn brother man. No need to drop off. Just look in the mirror and keep on shining (yeah, I did just quote Rihanna, deal with it). Hit me up with your reality and I'll make it seem like a dream.

And now, back to reality, oh there goes gravity...And two trailer park girls go round the outsiiiiiiide. Weeeee. They say I dunno what I'm doing. Most of the time I don't. I just have a few things on my mind. Sahhhhhh purrrrrrty and perfect =P

So, two shifts at two different jobs. On the same day. NOT fun. It's horrendous. Start at 8:30AM for the first job, finish at 3PM. Head over for a bit of R&R a little close to home if you know what I'm saying. Head out at 4:10PM to get to work and start at 5PM. Finish at 8PM. Go for a visit and a free feed. Thanks bubby. I sorta needed it.

And maybe we'll think about tomorrow tonight. B-Boys, I met you at the bus stop. School ties, blue skies and the hilltops. I love it, I love it. Mind always going to mush. Sometimes I wish that it'd find a way to solidly form and stay like that. Just for a bit. I reckon it'd be nice.

I need to see my boys. ShadowLordz, I'm kinda missing you. Wish you'd replied to that text. School ties need to be reinstated. I ain't seen 'em in so long. Lucky we have that feed coming up. Jyamaigo, you're coming to mine on Wednesday, hang out at my place, come training with me, and then after we feed. Then you can crash at mine. Spare beds and all. I got this, bro. Chill.

Tennis is good. I guess. For a guy that doesn't watch that much of it. But yeah. Aussie Open. Woooo! Need to regain the fitness brahz. Dreambrah is dying in terms of physicality. Gaining weight for all the wrong reasons. Time to be a mean, whipped cream, fighting machine.

Living in a dreamed reality,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment