Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nevertheless...larva

First day of the new job. With the brother from a vastly different mother. I assure you. She is quite different. I think. Another day, another dollar I guess. Feel so tired. Eyelids heavy. Surveying people is tiresome. I guess we really just can't be bothered answering phone calls haha. But like personal best of 6. Shush! I know it was the first day so I couldn't not get a personal best. Don't burst a dreamer's bubble. That's just wrong. So many people. I haven't been amongst this many for a while. Need parking. Little Sleepless got his Provisionals, baby! Imma need your undivided. Y'all act like y'all can't hear. I got them time to cruise brother. iPod connectivity for the motherishing win. Now the whole hood can listen to good music. Aren't I just a public service? How damn cute am I? Yeah. Dat right. Ugly but interesting. Where do we go from here? In all honesty it is a hard thing to decide. What to do. Where to go. What about me. I'm the most important. Clearly. Following this train of thought? Cos I ain't. I just know its all true. Especially the me being the most important. I mean, clearly. Get with the program. "You don't blog anymore. That's probably my bad right? Bad, bad influence." Yeah. I guess you could be a bad influence. But in whole other ways. Think about that one, sweetie. And for all y'all out there, don't hurt yourselves trying. Just eat a meatball sandwich if you need to man up. But avoid the sauce. Always avoid the meatball sauce. Don't want that on your face do you Mr. Jyamaigo? You'd know all about that saucy sauciness, aye buddy? I jest. Calm down. Don't hurt me brother man. You know where I work. =P Falling asleep for the first time in a long time, The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment