Saturday, November 2, 2013

And this is Just TSD -2.0

Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it
Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what

And I just love to play the bad guy. I'm good at it. I think that's what they call an oxymoron. Boy, do I know a lot of morons. So many people come to mind. If you don't see me much, that is one possible explanation; you're a moron. I don't even care if I hurt your feelings any more. You deserve to know the truth. So there it was and there it goes.

And everybody knows I'm just an asshole. I don't attempt to be nice. I'm the biggest jerk on planet Earth. I don't need to be kind anywhere I go. People have their expectations and so I cater to them. Life's too short to be societally acceptable. Yet, here's the thing. Anyone that knows me knows that it's just a cheeky persona I throw up.

And I'm calling you out. Because I'm only going to get this one chance to go berserk.

And I've got an evil twin who's far from brainless. He'll tear you apart. He's the monster. The one I call when I feel threatened. Or not even threatened. Just bored of you. Disappointed. It's not even funny when the wicked ways of a dreamer are unleashed for no rhyme or reason.

And, like I said, I'm calling you out. I played a love game a long time ago and apparently that left a legacy for you midgets to talk about. I guess you people have nothing better to do. It's funny that you don't even know the story so far. The story so long it'd take me days, months, years to tell it. To recite it from the beginning to the end.

And I'm so much better than anything you could imagine. Just the asshole on crunk shit. Dribbling random thoughts out of his mind. In a trance, doing a dance and yet still coherent. I could overlap you so many damn times, you'd still be in the parking lot when I finished the race. I'm stronger than I was because I learnt something so crucial and key that made me the evil I am today; survival.

And when you're in your desperation for something to talk about and it's me that comes to mind because you can hate me so easily, just give me a call. We'll take it back to Groundhog Day and rewind that shit and play it over and over for all those years that it takes for me to get it through your head that you're retardedly stupid, you moron. Baby, you'll be a like a deer in my headlights. You won't know what hit you.

And I'm serious. I want you to call. I've tried but I couldn't care less at this point. I want you to know my beautiful pain. So you'll know that I'm an asshole. Only to you.

And I'll still be humble when I scream "Fuck you",

Patty McFatty

No comments:

Post a Comment