Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Workout Tuesday

I bully myself, 
Coz I make me do what I put my mind to...
And I'm a million leagues above you,
ill when I speak in tongues...
But it's still tongue in cheek, fuck you

^ McFatty Style.
MMLP2. Coz it's AWEsome.

I'm still up. So to ME, it's still Tuesday.
It ain't the next day till I wake UP for the NEXT DAY.

but shut up.
throw your headphones on.
just try this.



SuperSET each pair of exercises

Front Squats
Military Press

Bench Press or Weighted Push-Ups
Bentover Row

Pull-Ups/Chin-ups
Dips

Deadlifts
Upright Rows

4 Supersets
5 Rounds
20 Reps/exercise
60 Sec rest/SuperSET
120 Sec rest/Round

First Round warm up weight.
Make the rest of the rounds as close to max weight you can do for 12-15 reps as possible.
What if it's too easy?
You'll know if you've made it too easy for yourself.

So Stop wasting your own time
Train hard
Train true to yourself

You ain't cheatin' anybody by takin' it easy on yourself


Mr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment