Saturday, July 6, 2013

Recognition - Rant #3

You underestimated greatly
Most number ones ever, how long did it really take me?
The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety

I'm just being Frank with you. Holidays are the shit man. Free time mixed in with a little bit of work and not even a smidgen of study. This I can get used to. I mean, wow. Life is so much more fun when there's no study to do. I can even get used to working. I mean, you get money at the end of it to spend on more free time! And I'm like a very leaky sink. The money comes in and flows straight out.

Party, party, party, like there ain't no tomorrow. Who cares man, I don't even care if I don't wake up tomorrow. Life's too short to worry about death, right? But what does anyone do that's longer than life? Answer me that.

People are fun too. Some are genuinely fun and some are genuinely fun to make fun of. Some people are so real to the core that you can have nothing but respect for them. And then there are those who TSD has mentioned before; the fake people. The ones who take everything too seriously. The ones who say one thing and then do another. The ones about the money and the cars and fancy things who forget where they came from and who their family is. It's fun to watch those people from your rear view.

What do I care about those ones anyway. I'm having the genuine fun I was born to have, living for the nights that I won't remember with the people that I won't forget. Because that's what holidays are for. And mannnnnn, fuck a club. I found out that I can blacklist people from them! How awesome is that?! Better watch your step, walk lightly and don't anger Mr Sleepless. Apparently he's connected LOL.

I'd normally say "in all seriousness" at this point but I was already being dead serious. So I guess...continuing with the serious theme: fuck fakeness. I don't have time for it. Some people do, but I'm not one of them. The more I learn the more I wanna hit some people in the face. Especially when fake feigns innocence so much of the time.

So here's to the fake in the world. Learn to be you and not what someone demands of you. Learn that the things you say and do have consequences. Learn that your actions can alter moods and attitudes. Learn that to get respect, you've got to give it first before you can even think of earning it. Learn that you are not the only sentient being on the planet and that, most of the time, people humour you because you're amusing not interesting. And soon, they'll even stop humouring you. Learn that before you wonder why someone like me may have issues with someone along the lines of you.

Don't be fake. Real suits humans so much better.

Real recognise real, but we can spot fake too,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment