Thursday, July 14, 2011

wild.

Hey y'all, holidays are hittin' an end for me real soon. I'd go on to say the whole 'i didn't do much this holidays, i feel bad.' but that's gettin' a lil old. And besides, yo mayne right here WAS doin' something. So i guess that makes me feel a lil better.

Cold day, warm where the sun is. Checked out a UFC fight yesterday night... Silva Vs. Belfort? man...that kick was lethal, and just when i thought the fight was gettin' hella boring too. It's no wonder why Silva's yo mayne's favourite fighter.

Well, not much moar to say, I've got plenty of things to do, and apparently no time to waste.

TSD, wassup man? we need an outing before this holidays over 'fore we know it, y'all got a week or two moar, even if y'all come up with an outing after i start uni tis cool, just hit me up with the details.

Hopin' y'all had a nice holiday.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment