Wednesday, July 20, 2011

91 Days and Counting

Well..........I'm baaaaaaaaaaackkkk. More back than Shady. 'Cos there ain't no need to be guessing who I am.

First and foremost, Happy 3rd. You know what I'm talking 'bout (well, I'd hope so, otherwise we are two very confused people). Hope you enjoy what was made in the fiery fyres of Hell's Kitchen. Well, more of Brimstoan's Kitchen. Almost the same.

Been away for a while. Were they even holidays? I swear I was working most of the time...Or at home. Barely got out. But when I did, I saw some of the best people I have in my life right now. Hit up my mayne, Jyamaigo for the first time in a while. How long it been Potato Head? My mask fits me perfectly. It fits better than those damn 3D glasses that we get at them movies. You know what I'm talking 'bout.

Racked up some cash, turned 18, GOT MA SHADES (told y'all non-believers). I'll post a pic up later. When I'm BOTHERED. 'Cos, you know me, EFFORT is not my thing. Couple more albums were bought. A LOT more games were bought, gifted, STEAMED etc. I think I got about 15 new games. Never gonna finish em. EVER. Lulz, oh well I guess I'll just have to try. Very hard. And not fail uni. Speaking of which, I DIDN'T FAIL. Boo-yah! Only one subject that I was genuinely disappointed with, but no summer school for me. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Thinking about buying a car. Need at least 50 more hours before I can attempt the P's test. But who cares. I got till November to get that sorted. Easy enough to do that many hours. I think I'll do about 10 this week LOL.

War-zoning at home. Call it getting back to my roots. The whole Lebanese Army thing going on. To all those who been helping me out, my heart goes out to y'all. Thank you for being a friend. I won't forget it.

Got a mad bday pressie for daddy lined up. Hope I can get it. Cos he'll love it. I think. Nah. I know so.

This ain't 'Loso, in case YOU ain't know so,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment