Sunday, February 19, 2012

Seeing what it's like.

Well, long time no post. Apologies to the few (if any at all) who read the posts I post. Things have been a mixture of working, reading, watching, cooking, cleaning, and a whole lot of just... stuff. The parents are out to have fun in Thailand for a week or so, my baby grrl's out overseas too~ miss them all so muchhh, i couldn't imagine a world without them. Luckily still got my homeboy TSD and ma man Shadowlord to keep me company. Wouldn't be me without these guys. Much love. (no homo. for all you clowns out there LOL)

Anyway, things been going well, me bro, sis and I are handling it quite well at home. Acting as the parents and children in the suitable times...or not. Driving around is fun! even to run errands! But that won't last long, says the brother. I'll get tired and lazy after a VERY short while and not wanna drive at all. hahahaha, i'll enjoy it for now =P

And yeahhh, that's right, this boy got his Ps! Better late than never! But it's not late if no one say it's late =P so i'm thinkin' its JUST on time hahahaha

The NBA's going pretty well, can't wait for the AllStars game, my main man D-Wade gon be playin' so imma be watchin'! So should every single one of y'all aight? haha! And all this LINsanity? I'm yet to see the guy play, i saw his game winner the other day tho. That was some pretty solid stuff. Guess imma needa watch moar of the Knicks games to check out why errybodies on the LIN train.

Piano back and playing again, I can't believe how much i've forgotten, it's crazyy, luckily its not completely foreign when i sit down to play, i can still get some tunes out hahaha. Went back to visit the ol' piano teacher of mine, she's doin' well, still same old same old.

So much to do, so little time. It's only everytime you wear your parents shoes and find out that it's actually harder each time you try to make them fit and do what your parents do best. Gotta give it to them, they make it look WAY too easy.

I'll keep y'all posted on my situation and all! But for now. Sleep is much needed. Really. I've never appreciated my bed moar.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment